3533 Keyser Parkway Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 44223
Intern, Summit County Historical Society Spring 2015
- Created content strategy for social media accounts and managed updates.
- Created additional fan pages for events.
- Utilized Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Eventbrite.
- Designed invitations & programs for the Woman of the Year Awards.
- Designed flyers for the Ohio Chautauqua Event.
The University of Akron, Akron, Ohio May 2016
Majors: Public Relations and Business & Organizational Communications
Minor: Consumer Marketing
- Major GPA: 3.7
- Dean’s List for four semesters
- Member of PRSSA
Public Relations Strategies, Public Relations Publications, Public Relations Writing and Public Relations Cases, Marketing Principles, Integrated Marketing Communications, Buyer Behavior, Advanced Public Relations Theory, Brand Management, Media Copywriting, Communication Research, Newswriting, Digital Marketing, Principles of Social Media
Server, Olive Garden 2012-Present
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
- Collect payments from customers.
Cashier, Strickland’s-Progressive Field 2009-2012
- Served food, beverages, and desserts to customers.
- Balanced receipts and payments in cash registers.
- Recognized for excellent service.
Mac and PC operating systems, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Adobe Photoshop and InDesign