3533 Keyser Parkway Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 44223
Development/Special Events Intern, Alzheimer’s Association
- Secured 35 auction items for the Paint the Night Purple Gala & assisted with growing the event.
- Created comprehensive sponsor Excel sheets & maintained status updates.
- Assembled and mailed sponsorship proposals.
Public Relations Intern, Summit County Historical Society
- Created and optimized social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Eventbrite.
- Generated additional fan pages for events, content strategy for social media accounts and managed updates.
- Designed invitations & programs for the Woman of the Year Awards, and flyers for the Ohio Chautauqua Event.
The University of Akron, Akron, Ohio
Majors: Public Relations and Business & Organizational Communications
Minor: Consumer Marketing
- Major GPA: 3.8
- Dean’s List for four semesters
- Member of PRSSA
Public Relations Strategies, Public Relations Publications, Public Relations Writing and Public Relations Cases, Marketing Principles, Integrated Marketing Communications, Buyer Behavior, Advanced Public Relations Theory, Brand Management, Media Copywriting, Communication Research, Newswriting, Digital Marketing, Principles of Social Media
Mac and PC operating systems, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign, HubSpot and Hoot Suite Certified, Researched & worked with paid Facebook Ads and sponsored Tweets
Alzheimer’s Association Paint the Night Purple and Akron Walk Committee Member